You gotta try this this Foolproof garlic Seafood Boil with Chilau Boil Bomb. When preparing for a full seafood boil its easy to feel like you need to drag out the huge pot and propane tank in the back yard, but it's also fun to get it done the kitchen. This crab boil is easy, quick and most of all delicious!
- 1 Gallon Water
- 1 Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Dry Garlic Flakes
- 1/2 Cup Boil Bomb 🔥 (For less heat, 1/4 Cup Boil Bomb)
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- Seafood: As much as you can fit! 😄
- 8 quart dutch oven (Need one? Click here)
Note: Don't have Boil Bomb? You can use 1 Cup of Original, Citrus or Gumbo + 1 Tbsp of Chilau Original Seasoning for similar flavor. Add more seasoning or sauce to taste!
- Add butter to pan and sauté garlic and parsley for 5 minuets
- Add gallon of water, salt and Boil Bomb, bring to boil
- Add Potatoes, Sausage (or Corn) and boil 20 minutes until the are close to desired texture.
- Add Crab and simmer 10min
- Add Shrimp and remove from heat allowing shrimp to cook in residual heat.
- Let soak in pot, 5 minutes then serve
- Add broth from pot to a small bowl with additional butter I use as dip
BONUS: Save extra broth in a mason jar or freeze to use in future recipes as a spicy seafood stock!